I have to admit to not looking forward to summer. My little guy will be out of kindergarten, which brings about the usual round of swim lessons, playdates, and trips to the park. I have my usual 24/7 work schedule planned: my usual freelance writing/editing that pays the bills (mostly), editing/promoting my forthcoming novel, revisions to a novella that received an encouraging rejection, and somewhere in there, I’m supposed to find time to keep working on my latest novel. Hey, I don’t really need seven hours of sleep every day, do I? The new novel, a longer piece that I’ve ever worked on before, has been put on the back burner several times in the last several months as I dealt with editor-mandated revisions to other manuscripts, or being swamped with my day job (which has a way of turning into a day, night, and weekend job).
Follow Me on TwitterMy Tweets
Keep in Touch with My Latest News
- I’m in Entangled’s holiday anthology, available for preorder for only 99 cents!
- New for the holidays: A three-author bundle from Entangled!
- My Christmas gift to you: My mom’s English toffee recipe!
- Screwball, the next novel in the Hard Hitters series, now available!
- High Heat, a Hard Hitters Novel, Is Now Available!