What is it about weddings that so captures the imagination of women around the world? Unlike in days gone by, a wedding now often doesn’t represent the passage from dependency to adulthood, or a separation from your parents. Now, people wed later in life than they used to, perhaps for the second (or third, or fourth, or . . . ) time. Couples often live together for a long time, sometimes having kids together, before tying the knot, yet the wedding is still special. Why is that?
Follow Me on TwitterMy Tweets
Keep in Touch with My Latest News
- Coming March of 2018! A new book by my alter ego, Jessica Martyn
- I’m in Entangled’s holiday anthology, available for preorder for only 99 cents!
- New for the holidays: A three-author bundle from Entangled!
- My Christmas gift to you: My mom’s English toffee recipe!
- Screwball, the next novel in the Hard Hitters series, now available!