This great little article by one of the ladies behind “Smart Bitches, Trashy Books” appeared at Salon.com today. (Okay, I sort of hate the name, but it is a good blog.) Has some great stuff on romance reading for the summer. I just picked up “The Forbidden Rose” at B&N the other day, and I’m salivating over Erin McCarthy’s upcoming, “Hot Finish.” (The author of this article has read an advance copy. Wench.) Anyway. Here’s the link–if you have any feedback to share on any of these books that you may have read, or suggestions for those you think were unfairly omitted, share away!
Follow Me on TwitterMy Tweets
Keep in Touch with My Latest News
- I’m in Entangled’s holiday anthology, available for preorder for only 99 cents!
- New for the holidays: A three-author bundle from Entangled!
- My Christmas gift to you: My mom’s English toffee recipe!
- Screwball, the next novel in the Hard Hitters series, now available!
- High Heat, a Hard Hitters Novel, Is Now Available!