Two years ago, when I named my novel, I did research to make sure that “Forget-Me-Not” wasn’t already taken. It had been used years ago by a very dissimilar romance, long out of print, so I wasn’t too concerned. Fast forward to today. The day after I got my cover from the publisher (oh, happy day!), I discover that NY Times bestselling romance author Vickie Hinze has a romantic suspense novel out called Forget Me Not. It just came out in March. It also involves a character with amnesia. Craptastic.
Follow Me on TwitterMy Tweets
Keep in Touch with My Latest News
- I’m in Entangled’s holiday anthology, available for preorder for only 99 cents!
- New for the holidays: A three-author bundle from Entangled!
- My Christmas gift to you: My mom’s English toffee recipe!
- Screwball, the next novel in the Hard Hitters series, now available!
- High Heat, a Hard Hitters Novel, Is Now Available!