As I’ve been blathering about to everyone lately, my debut novel, Forget-Me-Not, comes out on Feb. 18th. With it comes the conundrum of how to promote it. As far as I know, it will be e-book only, although I haven’t received final confirmation of that yet. I’ve always been a bit of an introvert, so the idea of putting myself out there to promote something is not an easy one for me. I’m also my own worst critic, so the idea of telling everybody how great my novel is makes me a little uncomfortable when I’m forever fretting about its flaws.
Follow Me on TwitterMy Tweets
Keep in Touch with My Latest News
- I’m in Entangled’s holiday anthology, available for preorder for only 99 cents!
- New for the holidays: A three-author bundle from Entangled!
- My Christmas gift to you: My mom’s English toffee recipe!
- Screwball, the next novel in the Hard Hitters series, now available!
- High Heat, a Hard Hitters Novel, Is Now Available!