I’ve read a number of interesting stats lately about the explosion of ebook sales on Amazon.com. The site now sells more ebooks than traditional hardcovers, and something like 46 ebooks for every 100 printed books. (I would cite my source for that second number, but I unfortunately can’t find the link where I first read it!) It’s unclear whether the recent price drop of Kindle, or the release of the Kindle app for the new iPad, or something else, is responsible for the spike.
Follow Me on TwitterMy Tweets
Keep in Touch with My Latest News
- Coming March of 2018! A new book by my alter ego, Jessica Martyn
- I’m in Entangled’s holiday anthology, available for preorder for only 99 cents!
- New for the holidays: A three-author bundle from Entangled!
- My Christmas gift to you: My mom’s English toffee recipe!
- Screwball, the next novel in the Hard Hitters series, now available!