I blogged a couple of weeks ago about the Clark family, who I researched for a little background detail on my upcoming Rosette, Montana Belle. (The characters and story aren’t really based on the Clarks–I just used some aspects of their story for background and period detail.) A couple of updates: I’ve now sold Montana Belle (yah!) and, more interestingly, the media attention on Huguette Clark’s reclusive nature and vast fortune has sparked New York officials to launch an investigation into her welfare. She’s 104 years old, and her family fears that the managers responsible for handling her money may be taking advantage of her infirmity. Anyway, here’s the update:
Follow Me on TwitterMy Tweets
Keep in Touch with My Latest News
- Coming March of 2018! A new book by my alter ego, Jessica Martyn
- I’m in Entangled’s holiday anthology, available for preorder for only 99 cents!
- New for the holidays: A three-author bundle from Entangled!
- My Christmas gift to you: My mom’s English toffee recipe!
- Screwball, the next novel in the Hard Hitters series, now available!