I haven’t had much of a chance to blog lately, or to work on new material, either. I just got my edits back on my forthcoming historical, Montana Belle, and between that and a very busy day, job, I’m staying more than occupied.
I’ve also been recently diagnosed with prediabetes and am struggling to get my blood sugars under control, complete with a new low-carb diet, exercise plan, and weight loss goals. Yay. I’ll get back to my WIP (and blog) one of these days, but for now, it’s fairly low on the priority list.
Follow Me on TwitterMy Tweets
Keep in Touch with My Latest News
- Coming March of 2018! A new book by my alter ego, Jessica Martyn
- I’m in Entangled’s holiday anthology, available for preorder for only 99 cents!
- New for the holidays: A three-author bundle from Entangled!
- My Christmas gift to you: My mom’s English toffee recipe!
- Screwball, the next novel in the Hard Hitters series, now available!