Ahem! Today I officially finished the first draft of my work-in-progress, a crime caper I started about 14 months ago. It needs a lot of work, but I have to say, I wasn’t sure this day would even come. For me, finishing a first draft is like delivering a 14-lb baby with no epidural. Whew! Glad that’s over. Now, let the child-rearing (er, revising) begin!
Follow Me on TwitterMy Tweets
Keep in Touch with My Latest News
- Coming March of 2018! A new book by my alter ego, Jessica Martyn
- I’m in Entangled’s holiday anthology, available for preorder for only 99 cents!
- New for the holidays: A three-author bundle from Entangled!
- My Christmas gift to you: My mom’s English toffee recipe!
- Screwball, the next novel in the Hard Hitters series, now available!