Six Sentence Sunday, Feb 13

Here’s the next in a continuing series of posts from Forget-Me-Not, my romantic suspense that releases Feb. 18th. Jacob comes to, disoriented after a car accident:

In the small bathroom, he peered at his face in the mirror, barely illuminated in the moonlight. He had a nasty gash over one eye, and a swollen jaw. He splashed water on his hair and face; scrubbing away the dried,  encrusted blood as well as he could, ignoring the pain. He dried himself on a towel. The battered, bruised face he saw reflected was utterly unfamiliar to him. With a start, he realized he couldn’t remember his own name.

Check out snippets from other authors at http://www.sixsunday.blogspot.com/.

This entry was posted in Forget-Me-Not, Romantic Suspense, Six Sentence Sunday. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Six Sentence Sunday, Feb 13

1. oh no, he has lost his memory! Don't stop there…why, what, when??!!! Hope you'll share more of this scene next week 🙂

2. Sarah Grimm says:

Yikes! I can't imagine not remembering my own name. How terrifying.

3. Lisa Fox says:

Oh no! I must know what happens next! I can;t wait for next week!!

4. Jayel Kaye says:

Wow. This is terrific. Dres me right in

5. Eeek! Amnesia! Poor Jacob!

6. Jessica says:

Ack! Need more!

7. Chrystalla says:

Wow, the last sentence caught me by surprise… What can I say, I love amnesic characters – I want to read more!

8. casinerina says:

Startling ending there. He's cleaning up from some sort of fight, and can't remember his name? Sounds like the start to a great thriller.

9. An amnesia story! Best of luck with the release!

10. A great scene to grab my interest. I can't wait to read more. 🙂

11. Pippa Jay says:

That must have been one hell of a shock.

12. Thanks everybody! Be sure to come back next week for another snippet. By then, Forget-Me-Not will be out in ebook! (It'a already out in print.)

13. Fantastic! I'm hooked! WTG!