I couldn’t get my act together in time to register for Six Sentence Sunday, so here’s my unofficial contribution. Next week, I’ll get it together, I promise! And since this is unofficial anyway, I’m gonna cheat and post more than six sentences. (Shhh, don’t tell anyone.)
This one is from By Hook or By Crook, my comic contemporary romance. I’m trying to sell this one now and one ed has requested the full MS, so wish me luck! The tidbit doesn’t take much setup, just a little arguing between Ivy and Joe (H/H) early on in the book when she’s caught him ogling a woman:
Follow Me on TwitterMy Tweets
Keep in Touch with My Latest News
- I’m in Entangled’s holiday anthology, available for preorder for only 99 cents!
- New for the holidays: A three-author bundle from Entangled!
- My Christmas gift to you: My mom’s English toffee recipe!
- Screwball, the next novel in the Hard Hitters series, now available!
- High Heat, a Hard Hitters Novel, Is Now Available!