Saddle up, boys and girls. It’s revision time on my western historical WIP, Nobody’s Bride. I’ve finished my first draft and have been working on revisions for the last couple of days. After I finish that, I’ll send it out to some beta readers and possibly make revisions based on that feedback. I hope to have it ready for submission in a month or two. (If you’re interested in being a beta reader, DM me on Twitter at LMorrisWriter, or leave a comment on this post.) After that, I’m considering writing a contemporary for a New Years’ Eve-themed anthology.
Happy trails, everybody!
Follow Me on TwitterMy Tweets
Keep in Touch with My Latest News
- I’m in Entangled’s holiday anthology, available for preorder for only 99 cents!
- New for the holidays: A three-author bundle from Entangled!
- My Christmas gift to you: My mom’s English toffee recipe!
- Screwball, the next novel in the Hard Hitters series, now available!
- High Heat, a Hard Hitters Novel, Is Now Available!