Weekend Writing Warriors, March 10

MtM-500px

Welcome, fellow warriors. Here’s another snippet from my Entangled release, Melting the Millionaire’s Heart. I think this might be my last snippet from this for a while. I’m going to switch over to one of a couple of other things I’ve got in the fire. Without further ado, here are Kayla and Ryan, stranded together on New Year’s Eve, from Kayla’s POV, after things have heated up between them:

Call her old-fashioned in this age of online hookups and friends with benefits, but she was a five-date girl, minimum. Would she be able to hold off  going to bed with him tonight? Did she even want to?
Her stomach growled again. “We need to get you something to eat,” he said with a smile.
“Right,” she agreed.
Food first, hot monkey sex second.

For a longer excerpt or to purchase, go here.

For other WeWriWa snippets, go here.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Weekend Writing Warriors, March 10

1. Karla Doyle says:

A ‘five-date girl’, that’s cute. I wonder if she’ll stick to her rule. Hmm…me thinks perhaps not. 😉

2. Linda Morris says:

Ha! It’s a novella, so they don’t have time for five dates before they get to the good stuff. ,

3. Five dates? Don’t thinks she’s going to make it. lol

4. I don’t think she’s going to be able to resist. Great job, loved the snippet. 🙂

5. Nan says:

Fun snippet, Linda! Just bought MTMH last week–it’s my reward for working such long hours right now! Sorry I missed talking to you yesterday–next time?

6. jessschira says:

Love the way you set up conflict for this story. Great snippet.

7. Five dates is a long time but rules were made to be broken LOL. Terrific snippet!

8. D'Ann Lindun says:

Love this! Cute couple.

9. Summer Ross says:

LOL- Love the five date min and the hot monkey sex. Great job.
    ~Summer
    My 8 sentences

10. Karysa Faire says:

Maybe it’s just me, but I’d go for the monkey antics first then the food. 😉

11. That was funny! I like a little humor in my romance. 🙂 Great snippet.

12. Hot monkey sex! *dies* I love your way with words, Linda!